Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Madness!!! Rosie B's Originals


When I found Rosie B's Original on Etsy, I fell in love! She has the cutest clothing for kids. I ordered a romper for my baby boy - I am so excited! She has such amazing items at wonderful prices. She is also an amazing person to work with and is super nice. She worked with me and got the romper done in a timely fashion. When I got the romper in the mail, I was so excited thinking about the day I get to put my baby boy in it. :) He is going to look so cute - I think it will be perfect for him to wear to church. Check out Rosie B's Original here.


Toddler Girl's Dress 18-24m - $25.00


Floral Tutti Frutti Child's apron - $15.00

Boys Romper-Blue and White Stripe Seersucker - $15.00


Girls Dress 6-9M - $25.00



For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.

6 comments:

BOWquet said...

those are all so cute, I couldn't even pick a favorite!

Anonymous said...

Those ARE so cute!

Unknown said...

what a great shop! I can't believe how many cute shops you find.
It's great to come here and get the links, you do the leg work for us. Thanks.

Renee, aka mamacooker said...

Adorable clothingl. Makes me want a little one again. Actually, make that grandchildren instead. :)

Babamoon said...

very cute :D

NekiNaturals said...

they are very cute

!***MckLinky Blog Hop