Friday, March 12, 2010

Monday Madness! Leyton Smiles


Today's Monday Madness is a super cute store called Leyton Smiles. This is the place to find fabulous handmade baby burp cloths, blankets, loveys, and other fun items! She also takes custom orders! I got one of her chocolate and blue swaddle blankets and was very impressed with it! It is very well made and super cute! I can't wait to wrap my baby boy and swaddle him in it. Check out her store here and look through all her adorable creations!



Ribbon CuddleBug Lovey in Fabulous Black and White - $18.00


Baby Burp Cloth Set of 3 in Trendy Pink and Brown - $17.00

Baby Swaddling Blanket in Chocolate Brown and Blue Polka Dot - $16.00

Reversible Baby Bib in Polka Dots - $8.50


For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! love them all.
What a great polka dot bib. Love that

BOWquet said...

so cute! The bib is my fave too! :)

Maiden Jane said...

I'm jealous of your weather! What cute items - they never had anything so cute when my kids were little.

Maris said...

I love polka dots! Looks great!

Anna K. said...

Such cute items!

Found you in the Etsy forums!

Dawn N. said...

so adorable!!!

!***MckLinky Blog Hop