Friday, March 12, 2010

Hot Date

On Monday the hubby and I will celebrate 7 years of marital bliss! I cannot believe that 7 years ago I was 20 years old and getting married. Now I go to my mom and ask her what she was thinking letting me get married at such a young age. lol I don't want my boys getting married at 20. hahaha! But, I love my hubby and love the fact that we have been together for so long. We have been through a lot to get here and I am so proud of our accomplishments.
I truly believe that he is my soulmate and we were brought together for a reason.

You see, he was born in one country, and I was born in another country, and then 20 years later, BAM! We meet in the US and fall in love. Isn't that something???

My hubby is an amazing man and a terrific daddy. I am so thankful for him and for all he does for us.

We are going on our date tonight and I am so excited! We got our babysitters lined up (his parents) and he set up the whole evening. I am thrilled!
I hate leaving my son anywhere, but it sure is nice to get some time away with the hubby!
What's your favorite thing to do on a date?

4 comments:

BOWquet said...

I don't care where I go as long as I end up at Starbucks. :)

daniii♥ said...

That's so exciting! I don't really mind where we go either, I do love dinner and a movie though!

Linda B said...

Congratulations! I love to go to movie and dinner so we can talk.

Erica said...

Wow! congrats on your wedding aniversary! I agree, I don't want my daughter to get married that young either, but you clearly knew what you were doing!

!***MckLinky Blog Hop