Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SPRING TIME!


Spring is here! And Saturday was a beautiful day - too pretty to be indoors. SO what did we do? We played and ran around the yard, and washed the cars. Little man had soooo much fun! I couldn't do much, but I enjoyed sitting down and taking pictures. lol Oh, we also cleaned the garage a little bit. We still have a lot of work to do in there but we managed to get a start. I love going outside to play w little man when the weather is nice. He doesn't like the heat, so in the summer it gets harder to be outside. What do you guys like to do in the Spring time?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can y'all come clean my car next? lol!

Creative Minds said...

lol

daniii♥ said...

and mine!!

Stitchin Sarah said...

I'm next!!

NekiNaturals said...

LOL. We almost did the same but gardened instead.
lots of fun, aren't they?

!***MckLinky Blog Hop