Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sweet Blush Hat

If you have a little girl in your life, you know how important it is to accessorize! I don't have daughters, but I do have a niece. And that kid doesn't go anywhere without a bow or something on her head. It's funny.
You know us girls love to accessorize. 2kute has the most amazing items in her store! She makes such amazing hats - from newborn to adult size. Her creations are gorgeous. All her items are made with love and care. Seriously. I know from personal experience, 2kute is my mom. I have often watched her make something and she takes her time - she is a perfectionist. And she wants each item just right for whoever she is making it for.
I have several items that she has made and I love all of them! Check out 2kute and her creations here. Let me know what you think! :)

This is her newest creation and my new favorite!!!
Sweet Blush Mesh Hat for Girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you! that is a lovely feature :o)

!***MckLinky Blog Hop