Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Save a Can, Save a Child!


As a woman, I always dreamed of becoming a mom. 3 years ago I was blessed with my little boy and now I am about to have another one!
However, there are many women out there that do not get to experience pregnancy and dream of the day they too can be a mom. My heart aches for these women. I know God has a plan for each and everyone of us - but I am sure it's hard to wait.
I found out that this blogger is collecting cans to raise money to adopt her baby. They tried for 6 years to have a baby and are now feeling led to adop their child. Isn't that awesome? I want to do what I can to help them out! Check out her blog here. And you know what??? You don't have to live in her town to help - read her story here.

2 comments:

One Happy Momma said...

Amazing... simply amazing!!! THANK YOU so much for helping us get the word out!

Just the 5 of us said...

I have my cans set aside. :)

!***MckLinky Blog Hop