Thursday, March 18, 2010

The nursery - a work in progress

This past weekend my dad came over to work on the baby's nursery. We have about 14 weeks left in the pregnancy and I want this room done. Actually I wanted it done weeks ago, but alas, I had to wait. It was a fun day. My dad and hubby put up the crown molding, primed it and painted it. Then they painted the walls in green. It looks so amazing and the pictures just don't do it justice. Now I need to wait on my hubby to steam clean the carpet so we can start setting up the furniture. I hate waiting. It's very hard to be patient. lol
Here are a few pictures of our work. Enjoy!

The finished product - I love how it came out.

Little man had to help paint too!

Proud grandpa and daddy doing all the hard work!

4 comments:

Erica said...

When I was pregnant we didn't have the luxury of having a real nursery so my nesting instinct drove me crazy. Now autumn has her own room, and it is much nicer than her sleeping in our room. I love the green paint in your nursery!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Not long now :)

Looks great, it is always fun to decorate. Esp. when you have little helpers :) T.

Unknown said...

looking good cuz my husband did it hehehehhe

kanishk said...

I love the green paint in your nursery!
free internet jobs

!***MckLinky Blog Hop