Sunday, March 7, 2010

Monday Madness!!! Isabeau Bijoux


I love doing Monday Madness! I love finding new stores that have amazing items. Isabeau Bijoux is one of those great finds! She makes GORGEOUS jewelry at great prices. I was looking for a ring for my husband. He loves to wear different rings on his wedding finger. He likes to match them to his watch. hahaha! So when I found this store I just knew I had to have one of her rings. I was so impressed with the quality of customer service! AND the quality of the ring amazed me. It even came in a jewelry box - it was so cute! I actually gave my hubby the ring for Valentine's Day and he really liked it. He wears it all the time! I was so glad he liked it! Check out her store here and tell me what you think of her items!




GOLDEN FLOWER sterling silver ring with 18K gold accent - $65

FLUTTER sterling silver pendant - $35

PURE earrings - $17

SIMPLICITY unisex sterling silver ring - $27


For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

love them all, but the earrings are my fave

Just the 5 of us said...

I like the flower ring!

Babamoon said...

some beautiful pieces of silver you've found there :)

Kathleen McGiveron said...

Thanks for commenting at my blog!!

I love yours! And your head banner is so pretty. ANd this post is awesome, the jewelry in it is gorgeous!! Marvelous darling marvelous!

Kathleen

Art Garden Diva said...

Monday Madness is a nice feature. There's so many great artists out there, it's hard to find them all. It's fun to see what others are doing.

!***MckLinky Blog Hop