Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Madness!!! Sewcial Charm Boutique


Monday Madness is always fun for me to do. The store featured today has some AWESOME items. I went looking for a super special romper for baby boy to wear on his first church trip. I knew I wanted white and his monnogram on it. When I found her romper, I fell in love! And when I received it in the mail, I cried just picturing baby boy wearing it. It is super cute! In fact, I like it so much that I may order a bigger size! Sewcial Charm Boutique has some amazing items at great prices. And she is great to work with. Check out her store here and you too will fall in love with her items!


Monogrammed Pacifier Clip - $5.99

Personalized bloomers - $9.99

Monogrammed Boys Baby Romper - $19.99

Personalized Pink/Chocolate Diaper Bag - $28.97




For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.

7 comments:

SuZeFashion said...

Adorable!

nomadcraftsetc said...

How cute-those rompers are adorable! Almost makes me want to have another baby-ALMOST!

Unknown said...

Oh...I love the personalized bloomers...and I do need a baby gift for a new baby girl...I will check out your etsy shop tonight...

holly said...

how exciting! is this your first child?

Creative Minds said...

No, he is my 2nd. I have a 3 year old son. :) But we are super excited!

mygetfitjourney said...

Beautiful!

kanishk said...

what cool post
free internet jobs

!***MckLinky Blog Hop