Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Madness! teenhoffen


You guys know my twin sister is having a little girl this summer - being that I have no daughters, I am enjoying going through etsy looking for pink and girly things.... There are a lot of super adorable things! I found teenhoffen and they have such cute gift sets. I got the Pink Flower Pot Gift Set. It comes with 2 super cute onesies, a boo-boo bunny and much more! They have a blue one for boys, sports themed one and more! They also have cards and scrapbooks. Teenhoffen is a super cute store with a lot of great options. Check out her store here.


Baby's First Fourth of July Gift Set - $16.00



Chicago Cubs Flower Pot Gift Set for Baby - $42.95
Trains and More Trains Card Set - $14

Pink Flower Pot Gift Set - $42.95


No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop