Friday, June 24, 2011

Baby Shower Plans

Soooo, I am planning my twin sister's baby shower for her second daughter. The theme is zebra print and pink. So far I have gotten some super cute stuff. One of my favorites is the invitations from Babyfreshdesigns. Her prices are so low and her stuff is SUPER cute. And she is a sweetie to work with. After we designed the baby shower invitation, she was so satisfied with the outcome, she named it after me and listed it in the store. :) Isn't it cute? :) I just love it! We are doing a brunch. Here is what I am planning: deviled eggs, pigs in a blanket, breakfast casserole, mini cinammon rolls, fruits and cake. What do you think? And of course, the COFFEE!

I also got a super ADORABLE diaper cake from OhBabyDiaperCakes. More pictures to come!

So, do you guys have any ideas or suggestions on what else I can do for this shower?

3 comments:

VintageGramma said...

Hi Viv! I don't know if it's too late, but we always have a diaper raffle. You have each guest bring a package of diapers-separate from their gift (usually any size/brand) and then enter their names in a drawing for a prize (gift basket or gift card to Starbucks, for example.) You can include notice in your invites or send out separate cards.
Hope you have a wild time!

Creative Minds said...

oooo. I love that idea. Thanks! :)
The invitations are all ready to be sent tomorrow though. BUT I may try to send the guests an email or something. :)
THANKS!

VintageGramma said...

The mommy- to- be will have lots of diapers to get started with!

!***MckLinky Blog Hop