Thursday, June 23, 2011

Circus Party

We had a great time celebrating baby boy's first birthday! We had a circus themed party. It was just for family and a few friends. We had so much fun! I set up most of the decoration on Friday night because Saturday morning was spent picking up ice, the cakes, and the balloons.
We got the balloons from Party City. The cake was a friend that made it which came out super cute! I also got some cute decoration such as the striped top hat and popcorn buckets from the Target dollar section. I got the candy from Oriental Trading. I got pinwheels from Target and the Dollar store. And I got those cool pennant banners from the dollar store. I got everything else from etsy. Baby boy's birthday shirt and matching hat from SouthernJuneBugs. The special, personalized birthday banner from Partyson. The party hats for our little guests matched perfectly and she matching tags for the lollipops came from Party Accessories. I got some cute small paper pinwheels from ArtRecycles. Those cute little cardstock tents are actually cupcake toppers but I used them to tape around the house for decorations. They are from ScrapbookingStuff.

Anyway, we had an amazing time celebrating our amazing baby boy! The party went by so fast!
We had hot dogs, hamburgers, potato salad and chips. It was all very yummy!!!



The cake table with some lollipops!

The hat, candy and pinwheel display!

1 comment:

VintageGramma said...

Looks like a great time! Those cakes are beautiful and everything is so coordinated. Glad you had a great day!

!***MckLinky Blog Hop