Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday to Baby Boy!

This was the first time I ever held my second born in my arms. A true miracle. As you can tell, I was on cloud 9 and still am! I never thought I'd get to have a second child. I am so blessed! That day was filled with excitement.
I remember that night after everyone left, I couldn't sleep. I was so excited. When the nurse brought Baby Boy into my room for his feeding, we were left alone. I held him in awe - I couldn't help but cry - tears of joy. I was holding a miracle in my arms and I was filled with so many emotions. I thank God everyday for my boys!

Today my baby turns 1. I can hardly believe it's been a year already. I am so thankful to be is mom. I am so thankful that little man gets to be a big brother. I love being a mom to boys. They are truly best friends and they love each other!
Happy Birthday Baby Boy! May you be blessed throughout your life. Mommy loves you and will always love you!

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop