Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Madness! Oh Baby Diaper Cakes


Have you guys ever been to a baby shower where they have diaper cakes? I have. In fact, when I had baby boy, my sister made me a super adorable diaper cake. So I wanted her to have one in her shower. They make such a cute centerpiece! Sadly, I am not that talented. SOOO I went on a search on etsy. I found the cutest diaper cake that matched the theme of zebra print and pink for the shower. Oh Baby Diaper Cakes is a sweetheart to work with and makes the most awesomest diaper cakes! I was so impressed with the quality of her work and how cute her diaper cakes are. And her prices are super reasonable. If you ever need a diaper cakem check out Oh Baby Diaper Cakes here.



Sweet Lullaby Lamb Diaper Cake Party Pack - $140


Peter Rabbit Diaper Cake - $125

Giraffe Diaper cake - $65


Girly-girl Butterfly Diaper Cake - $65


No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop