Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Madness! Southern June Bugs


As many of you guys know I am getting ready to have a circus party for baby boy. Can you guys believe baby boy is going to be 1 in a couple of weeks? Time flies. I no longer have a baby - I have a little boy. EEEEK! I am very excited about making baby boy's party super special. We are having a couple of friends and family over to help us celebrate. Of course, I wanted a special shirt and matching hat for baby boy to wear to celebrate his birthday! I found the CUTEST set at Southern June Bugs. She makes matching sets and they are super adorable. I wanted something to go with the circus theme and she made me a set with polka dots. It's beautiful and so well made. I was very impressed. I highly recommend Southern June Bugs for any birthday celebration! Check her out here.




Personalized Sock Monkey Birthday Shirt with Matching Party Hat. - $39.50



Personalized Pirate Shirt. - $22

Hot Pink and Zebra Pillowcase Dress - $18



Navy Birhtday Shirt and Whale Party Hat - $32.50


No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop