Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Madness! Junie Grace Designs

You guys know I am a sucker for anything personalized! I wanted to get my sister matching big sister and little sister shirts for the girls. And being that she was really into zebra print and pink, that's what I wanted to get. I met Junie Grace Designs online and fell in LOVE with her stuff. She designed the CUTEST set for my nieces. My sister was all smiles when she saw it. The baby wore her onesie home from the hospital and big sister proudly wore her shirt. There is yet to be a good picture taken of them in their matching outfit though. I don't think mom realized how hard it is to get 2 kids to cooperate at the same time. lol Junie Grace Designs has some great items. Check her out here!



June Grace Baseball Applique Personalized Onesie and Bib Set - $24.95



Junie Grace Personalized Elephant Applique Gift Set - $33.95

Super Cute Personalized Baby Frog Applique Tshirt - $13.95



Junie Grace Personalized Pink & Brown Paisley Wipey Case - $15.95






No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop