Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Madness! Baby Fresh Designs


I was throwing my sister a baby shower a few months ago and my mom was supposed to do the invitations for it. But she got sick and couldn't do it. I went into frantic mode. I had no invitations and needed to mail them right away. I went through etsy and found Baby Fresh Designs. She has the most amazing selection and her prices are super low. I was shocked. Baby Fresh Designs was a SWEETHEART to work with. Super amazing! She has great customer service skills and amazing products! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for invitations, announcements, and cards. When she sent me the invitations, she also sent matching labels, stickers and thank you cards. I was so impressed and speechless. I called my sister right away when I got the package and we could not believe how adorable her stuff was. Check out Baby Fresh Designs and you will love her items! It's not too early to start thinking about Christmas - she has some adorable designs. AND if you don't see something you like, she can create something for you!


Bridal shower invites - Sharon design - $1 each




Holiday card - Photoshop PSD layered Templates for Photographers - Dessen Design - $9,99

Digital File - Bachelorette Party or Bridal shower invites - Rebecca design - $15




Candy Lollipop Birthday invites - Arianna design - $1 each




No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop