Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to US!!!



Tomorrow is my twin sister and my bday! I love sharing my birthday with my sister. She is so amazing. She is ALWAYS there for me. No matter what. She is a wonderful sister, an amazing auntie to my boys, and a terrific friend! We talk everyday and the days when we don't talk to each other, we miss it! We at least try to stay in touch via facebook and texts. lol We can talk about anything and everything. She is so beautiful inside and out! And she is so incredibly sweet. She was born 3 minutes after me 29 years ago. My parents had no idea they were having twins. So the doctor took me out, and then tells my parents, oh there's another one in there. Needless to say she was a surprise and a blessing! I am so thankful for my sister. God has truly blessed me with her. Happy birthday sis!

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop