Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Madness! Glynt Pottery


You guys know I am a sucker for anything personalized right? And you know how much I LOVE LOVE coffee? lol Well, I found the cutest mug that says "mommy" on etsy. I fell in love when I saw it. It is an off white color with pink on it. Who can resist a pink mommy mug? AND it's hand made? It is super adorable and so well made. I was so impressed when I got it in the mail. I made a pot of coffee right then and there and had me a cup! YUM! I love the mug and use it often. Glynt Pottery has stoneware bowls, mugs, platters, pitchers, teapots, casseroles, vases, lamps, and more. Wheel-thrown and hand-built functional and decorative pieces to brighten your day. I also thought her yarn bowl was super cool. Check out Glynt Pottery here and get your hand made pottery today!



Yarn Bowl / Knitting Bowl - $34


Mama's Mug - $18

Electric Light / Nite Lamp / Luminary Moon and Stars - $38

Bowl - $25


2 comments:

BOWquet said...

she has beautiful items! I like that "mama" mug

Graciela Testa Lynt said...

Thank you so much Vivian!!! And congratulations again on becoming a citizen!

!***MckLinky Blog Hop