Thursday, March 10, 2011

ZOO Fun!

The weather has been amazing here. Not too hot, not too cold... And a perfect breeze. This week my twin sis and I decided to take the kiddos to the Zoo. I haven't been in years and I just knew little man would really enjoy it. So we packed a picnic lunch and went. Little Man had A BLAST! He loved seeing everything. I wish we could have stayed longer but pushing a double stroller w 2 heavy kids and an injured right wrist is not an easy task. We stayed til after 1. I thought that was pretty good. lol
There were a lot of fun animals, but the best part was the dinosaur exhibit. Little man LOVED it!!! His favorite was the T-Rex. lol
Ever since I had baby boy I have avoided going out by myself w both boys. BUT today I realized little man needs that time with me and his brother. AND he needs to have fun trips. I really enjoyed myself too. I love doing fun activites with the kids. I also enjoyed spending time with my niece and my sister. The kids always have fun together!
All in all, it was a great day and we made great memories. My favorite part was when Little Man thanked me several times for his dinosaurs I bought him. It was so sweet and genuine. He has been playing with them ever since we got home!

Looking at the gators.
Mesmerized by the giraffes
His favorite part

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop