Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Madness! Midtown Doll

We are planning on taking a much needed vacation soon. Our favorite thing to do is spend time together and just get away from everything. This will be our first vacation as a family of 4! Little Man has been asking for one thing for the last few months - Disney World. SO God opened the doors and made it possible for us to take a few days off to go to Orlando. I am super excited! Of course the boys needed something special to wear when they meet Mickey Mouse. So I went on a search for the perfect outfit. I found the perfect item at Midtown Doll. I got little man a red polo shirt with the Mickey Mouse head and his initials. AND baby boy will be wearing red gingham shortalls with the Mickey Mouse applique and his initials. And guess what? The other day I found a red tank top with white polka dots for me. :) Midtown Doll has some pretty amazing items. Check out her store here. I love all her Minnie Mouse outfits. But they are way too small for me. lol

Polka Dots and Flowers Pillowcase Dress - $20
TIE SHIRT AND SHORTS SET - $18
Minnie Peasant Top Set - $33

This was specially made for my boys. Can't wait to see them wearing it!

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop