Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Madness! DJAJewels

I think I have a slight obesession with Etsy. Can you tell? lol
I wanted to find a special necklace and earrings set to wear and make my outfits standout out. I wanted something new to wear when hubby took me out for our anniversary. SO I went searching for just the right thing on etsy. And I found it at DJAJewels. DJAjewels specializes in handmade vintage style jewelry and accessories. I got a crystal black necklace and matching earrings. I LOVED IT! The quality of her work is amazing! It will actually look perfect with my hot pink top and black bottoms. I will have to snatch a picture of it and let you guys see it! ;)
Check out DJAJewels on etsy here. OR you can also see her blog here. Follow her blog and keep up with all her amazing work. She has so many great items, it was hard to pick which ones to display. But here are some of my faves...



Drop Earrings, Swarovski Crystal, Red Magma, Sterling Silver, Antiqued, Vintage Style. - $24
Wedding Necklace. Crystal Pearl, Something Blue, Bridal Jewelry - $40
Crystal Pearl Earrings, Sterling Silver, Drop, Victorian, Antique Style, Vintage Style. - $24
Crystal Necklace. Beaded, Black, Glass, Gunmetal, Vintage Style. - $25

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop