Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Madness! FancySchmancyMe

So in planning for our familyh vacation, I knew I had accessorize too! I wanted to find some cute Minnie Mouse earrings - and I did!!! Fancy Schmancy Me has GORGEOUS earrings. I fell in love with her polymer clay minnie mouse earrings. She has some other great items and has great prices! The quality of her work is also amazing! I was so impressed with her customer service skills. She was so sweet and super nice. I got the earrings super fast and they are gorgeous. Check out Fancy Schmancy Me on etsy here and go buy your earrings today!!!

I WANT THIS ONE!!!!
Gold-Tone Paecock Drops- $26
Blue gummi bear earrings -$15
Black and White Filagree Teardrops - $16
I WANT THIS ONE TOO!!! :)
Red and White Polka-Dot Earrings - $15

1 comment:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

so cute!!! Love vacations to Disney World!!!

!***MckLinky Blog Hop