Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Madness! Sewing At Tiffanie's


So for my son's 4th birthday we decided we wanted to take him to Sea World because he LOVES fish. :) We are excited because it will be our first mini vacation as a family of 4. Being that I love making my boys match for our special occasion, I set out to find a shirt and onesie that would be perfect for Sea World. I found this super cute store on Etsy - Sewing At Tiffanies. I told her what I wanted and voila she made it for me. They came out SUPER cute. I am so excited and can't wait. Sewing At tiffanies has many great items. Check her out here.


Applique Initial Pillowcase Dress - $25

Anchor Gown Set - $45

Girly New Orleans Saints Shirt - $16

Initial Applique Zebra Set in Curlz Font - $28

For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.

1 comment:

BOWquet said...

Check out my Monday etsy find, I think you will like it! ;)

!***MckLinky Blog Hop