Friday, September 10, 2010

Learning is FUN

Little man sure is enjoying school. I love that he likes to learn and hope it continues this way. Being that he only goes to school 3 days a week, we're also doing work at home. I really enjoy it too. I print out 3 sheets for us to work on. The letter of the week and we glue pieces of paper on it so he can learn to work with glue. Then I print an object that starts with the letter of the week so he can color and then I print traceable letters for him to work on his tracing - he doesn't care much for that one but we're working on it. lol

A is for Apple!
B is for Ball/Banana
C is for Cat!
After we finish our work, he proudly asks me to display his artwork. So I display it on his little school area for the week. He LOVES it.

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop