Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Madness! Little Posh Tot

How cute is this store??? I totally fell in love with all her SUPER CUTE item. Check out Little Posh Tot here. Look at how amazing Custom Machine Embroidery for "tots" of all ages. My husband's cousin and his wife are having a baby next month and I wanted to send them a special gift. I got personalized bibs and burp cloth for them. She was super sweet to work with and had everything ready really quick. The quality of her work is AMAZING! Now I am totally in love with her bloomers! I am going to have to get one for my niece. ;) STOP whatever you're doing and take a look at her store.


Got Candy Halloween Posh Bloomer - $16

Khaki Corduroy Monogrammed Longall - $55

Christmas Boutique Appliqued Red Corduroy Ribbon Dress - $60

Down on the Farm Gift Set - $30

For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop