Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Madness! Dolce Mia Clothing


Sometimes it can be really hard to find a cute outfit for boys. There are a ton of girl outfits out there, but boys are limited. I have found super cute shortalls and longalls. BUT I wanted something different. I found the CUTEST boy bubble romper in this super cute store. I fell in love with it. And the best part was that it can be monnogrammed! My baby boy got to go to church in style in the romper from Dolce Mia Clothing. You will find Boutique Smocked dresses and monogrammed dresses at affordable prices. See their newest collection featuring Smocked christmas dresses, Smocked santa dresses, smocked pumpkin dress, smocked pumpkin jumper and more! You can also check out their website here.


Jon Jons Smocked Longalls Pumpkin for boys - $40

SALE SALE Smocked Thanksgiving turkey dress Bishop - $38

Adorable smocked Christmas dress - $42

CORDUROY Jon Jons Longalls for boys = $35


For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

How cute!

Wild About Bows said...

I love the Thanksgiving turkey dress...too cute!

BOWquet said...

The bishop dress for Christmas is my favorite. Gorgeous!!!!

!***MckLinky Blog Hop