Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bathroom Re-Do

A few months ago I saw a picture on Etsy and fell in love with it. I wanted it for the boys bathroom and knew exactly what I was going to do in there.
Low and Behold, I was able to do everything to the bathroom a few weeks ago.
Hubby got me a new shower curtain and towels and accesories... I was so happy!!! What do you think?

The towels and shower curtain are from Target. The sports wall hanging is from Kirklands.
The towels have the boys initials on them. I had that done here.
This is the picture I got from this Etsy store. :)
The frame is from Wal Mart.

2 comments:

daniii♥ said...

love it! Very boy friendly. :)

Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox said...

thats very cute! I love brown + blue :)

p.s. you won my felted acorn giveaway!!
http://littlegrayfox.blogspot.com/2010/09/and-winner-is.html

Get in touch and let me know where to mail it to! :)

-Tsuki
Little Gray Fox

!***MckLinky Blog Hop