Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Madness!!! My Little Pumpkin Designs

When I found this Etsy store, I was so excited. Each and every one of her items are super adorable! She has the cutest personalized onesies, bibs, burp cloths, shirts, towels, and more. AND she does custom orders. My Little Pumpkin Designs is a store that you totally need to check out for all your baby needs. I got a bib and matching burp cloth and I love it. The quality of her work is amazing. And I got my order super quick. I recommend My Little Pumpkin Designs to anyone looking to make purchases for a baby. Check out her store here.

Big and Little Sister Monogrammed Shirts - $49.00

Birthday Girl Cupcake Onesie and Bloomie Set - Light Pink and Light Green - $38.00

Set of 1 Monogrammed Bib and 1 Monogrammed Burp Cloth - $15.50

Monogrammed Hooded Towel - $20.00



For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are a-dor-able!!!

Unknown said...

OMG!!! those are extremely cute

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Very cute!

!***MckLinky Blog Hop