Friday, April 30, 2010

Monday Madness!!! Infinite Whimsy


When I came across this store on Etsy, I totally fell in love with it. Infinite Whimsy has the cutest jewelry and she is so affordable. I got a beautiful set - a necklace and earrings. And when I received the package in the mail, I had a surprise! She sent an extra gift which was another set of earrings with black stones. I love them! I wear black a lot so I am often wearing those earrings. Every time I wear her jewelry I get tons of compliments and people constantly asking me where I got them. I've sent this link to many of my friends! Check out all her great jewelry here.


Sterling silver and burgundy pearls - $32.00

Prehnite and sterling silver - $26.00

Little Black Earrings - Sterling and onyx - $12.00


Concave - Sterling silver with garnet and moonstone - $26.00




For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.



No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop