Friday, April 9, 2010

Monday Madness!!! 4MyAngels

I found this store a long time ago and I fell in love with it! She has so many great items. I've ordered several bibs and gift sets for friends and they all love the personalized items. The latest item I've gotten from 4MyAngels is a pair of monnogram men's hankerchiefs. I got them for my father in law's birthday which is this week. I am sure he will like it a lot! I thought it would be a nice, personal gift to give him. 4MyAngels is a great store and you can get several gifts for your loved ones!!! Check out her store here.

Set of Three Golf Towels - $45.00

Boys Boxers, Burp Cloth and Drool Bib Gift Set - $26.50


Boys Boxers, Burp Cloth and Drool Bib Gift Set - $26.00


Set of Three Men's Embroidered Handkerchiefs - $42.00




For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop