Monday, April 5, 2010

Baby is ready for football!



Yesterday I had a super special package delivered. My husband's cousin sent this for baby boy. I am a HUGE Colts fan. Eventhough I do not and have never lived in Indy - I just fell in love with the team. :)


Let me start from the beginning. When I first got married, I HATED football. But the hubby loved it. He played in high school and some arena football. SO I had to learn to like it. He told me to pick a team I like so I could enjoy it. Well, he thought I'd pick our local team, however, they suck, so I started watching games and just fell in love with Tony Dungy and Peyton Manning and the Colts. People say I am on the bandwagon, however, I have been a fan for years now. SO i think it will stick. lol


Anyway, hubby's cousin used to live in Indy and we even visited them and the Lucas Oil stadium once. It was awesome eventhough I only got to see the outside. :/ However, she knows how much I love the team and sent me some super cute goodies for baby boy. I am so excited. Now he is ready for football season. :)

What's your favorite NFL team?

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop