Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Planning...

Can you guys believe that little man is going to be 6? 

AHHHH! Time is going by way too fast. What a bitter sweet moment. I am so thankful for a healthy boy who is so sweet, loving, smart and amazing! But boy oh boy, he is growing so fast!!!

He asked for a party and so we shall give him one. A small one of course. But he is so excited!

We are doing a train theme which proves to be harder than I thought. There is nothing train related out there... Just Thomas the Train and that's not what I am doing.

AND I have to make my own banner which proves hard when I don't have the proper equipment. lol  I'll make do.  I need letter cut outs and hope to find it at Hobby Lobby...

Do you guys make your own birthday decorations?

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop