Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Birthday Stuff!

We just celebrated little man's birthday and it was so much fun. He chose a train theme and I had a blast making the decorations. My brother's girlfriend made the rail road crossing sign and I got the cupcake liners and toppers from We Love a Party on etsy. I just love how everything came out. I love the colors I used too!  We got lots of compliments on it. Little man had a blast!!!

This was the candy/cupcake table.
 
 The yummy candy and cupcakes. I think the adults liked the candy more than the kids. lol

My little man's candle!
 

2 comments:

BOWquet said...

The party looks great! I love the colors!! :)

othrwmn1009 said...

I like the train theme but I must admit you did not execute it very based on photos. I see very little train references. Just my thoughts...

!***MckLinky Blog Hop