Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Madness! We Love A Party!

 
 
This past weekend we celebrated little man's birthday. It was so much fun! He chose a train theme and I had to make all the decorations. I had a blast doing it. I got cupcake toppers and liners from etsy and they were a big hit! We Love a Party had the most adorable train themed cupcake liner and toppers. We got tons of compliments. In fact, all the kids saved their liners to take home. lol
 
We Love a Party also makes gorgeous photo banners. What a neat and creative idea!!!  
Check out her shop here and take a look at all her super cute stuff. I think my favorite is her spider cupcake liner. They specialize in unique party creations for all of your special occasions!! They offer cupcake toppers, favor tags, party banners, door signs, centerpiece flags, invitations & thank you cards, wishing tree tags and custom orders.
 
Check out We Love a Party here today!

 






No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop