Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Madness! Tin Tree Gifts

 Don't you just love finding special "treats" online? :)  You guys know how much I love etsy and finding new and creative items. By now you know how much I LOVE personalized gifts!  I found Tin Tree on etsy and LOOOOOOVE all the items on there. It is impossible to choose a favorite!  I got gorgeous glass, personalized coasters and they are stunning! They are for little man's teacher. I know she will just love them!

Tin Tree also has many other personalized items. I just saw their cookie jar and am drooling over it. lol  I think it will be a wonderful gift for grandpa and grandma. Tin Tree also has Iphone 5 cases. And they are personalized. How cool is that? To have your very own individual Iphone case. :)

Check out Tin Tree on etsy here.





No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop