Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lappy Woes

Soooooo my HP laptop is on its last leg. :/  This is my 2nd laptop in 7 years. Not too bad, is it?

I had a Dell before and now I am currently using HP. 

Let me start by saying I DO NOT like Macs, so that is not an option. lol

BUT I would like your opinion on what laptops have worked for you? Do you have a preference or which one has worked better for you?

Hubby started shopping around Dell and I was not impressed...  I don't want to spend a ton of money but do need a good laptop. I use it all day everyday.

One of the things I look for is a lot of memory and I would LOVE it if it were pink. ;)

2 comments:

BOWquet said...

once you go mac you never go back :)

Hena Tayeb said...

After my HP broke down I discovered ASUS.. had never heard of the brand before but after chatting with the Best Buy guy he introduced me to it.. I have had it for about three years now and not a problem.. (touch wood)

!***MckLinky Blog Hop