Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Anniversary

31 years ago my parents started their lives. They met, fell in love and got married all in one year. :)  I think they truly have a sweet love story. Nowadays people take marriage so lightly and are so quick to jump into a divorce, which is really sad.  Don't get me wrong, I know sometimes people make mistakes and things happen. BUT marriage is not easy and it takes a lot of work. It's a lifetime commitment.

I am truly thankful for my parents and what a wonderful example they have been. Trust me, they have had their issues. BUT they stuck by each other and worked on their relationship. I love my parents and am so thankful to have them in my life.

Thank you mom and dad for being an amazing example to us and what marriage is supposed to be.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop