Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday Madness! Bags, Baskets and Beyond




 Don't you just love finding amazing things on etsy?  When I was looking for a teacher's gift for little man's teachers, I knew exactly what I wanted. A beach bag! I found the prettiest bags at Bags, Baskets and Beyond. Not only are they stunning, but they are also very well made. I really enjoyed working with Bags, Baskets and Beyond, they answered all my questions, and made the bags just like how I wanted. They were perfect! Right now Bags, Baskets and Beyond has some fall pumpkins that I am drooling over! lol  I totally want a set for my house.

Bags, Baskets and Beyond also has storage baskets, passport covers and SOOOO much more! You can check out Bags, Baskets and Beyond on etsy here.

AND also "like" her facebook page on here. Keep up with all her latest listings!


Fabric Storage Basket

Beach Bag

Fabric Pumpkins
 

Passport Cover

1 comment:

daniii♥ said...

I love the fabric storage basket and the pumpkins!

!***MckLinky Blog Hop