Thursday, June 14, 2012

planning...

This weekend is baby boy's 2nd birthday. I just can't believe it. Where does the time go?
It sure went by faster with him than little man...

Well, I decided not to have a big party. I just don't think it's worth the headache and time. Our family is getting so big as it is, so I am just doing something with them. Everyone is coming over the house on Saturday for pizza and cake. Well, actually I am making cupcakes. Baby boy LOVES cupcakes. lol

I am also still doing some decorations and balloons. It wouldn't be a birthday without those things. There are 4 kids in the family and they all enjoy birthday hats and balloons. Who doesn't?

As I said before, I am doing my own cupcakes this year and need tips on how to do the frosting...  Any easy way to make it look nice?  What do you guys suggest?

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop