Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Madness! Madelyn Avery Designs



Sometimes I have a hard time coming up with good gift ideas. There is always that one difficult person to shop for, or that one person that seems to have "everything". So often I find myself looking on etsy for a special gift. And etsy has never let me down! I needed a special gift for someone and found these beautiful tiles at Madelyn Avery Designs. She has the most beautiful tile that can be personalized - they are so artistic. I just love how it turned out and how well made they are.

Madelyn Avery Designs also has coasters and door signs. My favorite is that she can engrave a picture on the tiles. How cool is that? I just love personalized items and love the idea of having these in my house. I actually want to come back and get the coasters. They are so pretty!

Check out her facebook page and "like" her today so you can stay up to date on all her new items. :)

What do you think?  Which one is your favorite?


 




2 comments:

City Of Karis said...

I love Etsy for gifts as well as selling-that "someone" who has everything, doesn't have the unique things that you can get there!

Unknown said...

very kute

!***MckLinky Blog Hop