Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Madness! jvanmeter

It's that time of the year... When school comes to an end and we have to think of neat teacher's gifts! I wanted to get the principal of the school a cute gift because she is just amazing! My little man loves her and I wanted him to give her a nice gift. So I went on etsy for a good idea and found personalized tiles. I have one and love it! So I figured it'd be the perfect gift. She could put it either in her office or take it home. And it's something she will cherish for a long time.

I found the tile at jvanmeter on etsy. I was so impressed when I got it in the mail. It is beautiful and so elegant. When little man gave it to the principal, she opened it in front of us and loved it. She was really excited about it and immediately put it on display in her office. Little man was so excited about how much she liked his gift.

jvanmeter also has some other super cool items. She has personalized wedding plates, tumblers, and so much more! I know that I want to come here for a wedding gift next time I have a wedding to attend!  Check out jvanmeter and look at all her great gift ideas!

Here are some of her super cute items:





No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop