Thursday, June 7, 2012

Girl's Night

I mentioned last weekend we went out of town to see our cousins...

Well, on Sunday night, the husbands sent the wives out for a night out. We chose to see a movie, I have not been to the theater since the kids were born. To be honest I don't really like going. I think it's a waste of money and I don't enjoy it. I like to be in my PJs and lounging around on the couch with my feet up to enjoy the movie. lol

But I figured being out with the girls would be fun. We left the house at 9, after bathing the kids and getting them ready for bed. lol  And off we went.  We watched "What to Expect When You're Expecting". I didn't want to see it but the other 2 ladies did.  Well, guess what?  The movie was surprisingly great! I enjoyed it. It was hilarious, sweet and even made me cry in some parts.

I am already an emotional person and cry at everything, but when it comes to movies about pregnancies and motherhood, that pushes me over the edge. I LOVE being a mom and loved being pregnant. There are some beautiful and touching moments in the movie. There were 2 parts that got to me. I won't say exactly what so I don't ruin the movie for you, but one of the scenes, one of the new moms endured a hard pregnancy and delivery and when she was holding her baby she said she finally found her glow and said her baby was her glow. You have to see the movie to understand how beautiful that is.

The other scene was when the couple that was trying to adopt was handed their precious baby. OMGSH! I bawled in that scene. I never knew adoption could be so beautiful and they depicted it so well in the movie. It was such a sweet scene.

Anyway, I totally want to watch it again but I will wait til it comes out on DVD. ;)

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop