Friday, February 24, 2012

baby boy...

For a while now, I have been noticing something about my baby boy... He is not longer a baby. He is this little boy. Such a bittersweet moment. I just can't believe it.

He talks a lot and communicates with me. He asks for hugs which is the sweetest thing ever!
He lets me know when he wants food or water...

And he is so much like my dad, which they share a name - baby boy has my dad's name as a middle name. And they have very similar personalities. Baby boy loves people. He goes up to whoever I am talking to and just hugs and loves on them. It's sweet but I am so afraid he is going to end up trusting everyone. Which is a good character trait, but also can lead to a world of hurt.

Either way, baby boy is growing up to be an amazing little boy. I love watching him develop into his own little person.

1 comment:

A. T. said...

I remember when both my two made that all important turn from being a baby. And they both have their daddy's personality in that they will talk to anyone and everyone!

!***MckLinky Blog Hop