Friday, October 21, 2011

An Overwhelming weekend...

Last weekend was totally overwhelming. Not only was I super busy, but it was a very emotional weekend for me. My first baby turned 5. He is growing so fast right before my very eyes! I am so thankful he is healthy and strong and amazing! He is smart and sweet and loving. It's wonderful to see what an amazing little boy he is becoming. I love being a mommy and I love my children very much. They are my whole world! My little boy thanked me over and over again for his birthday. How sweet is that? I guess I am doing something right! lol

Being a mom is great, but it's also soooo hard. I don't take any of it for granted. On the hard days, like when little man gets in trouble at school I just take a deep breath and take a minute to thank God for giving him to me. There are so many women out there that long to be a mom and never get to do that.

I went off the subject. lol After a long weekend last weekend, I am hoping for an easier weekend. I want a day of doing NOTHING. I know, impossible. lol

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop