Friday, September 30, 2011

YUCK

We have spent the last few days SICK! It started with the kids and then me. And now hubby. But you know how it goes.. Mommy doesn't have time to be sick. I spent 1 afternoon in bed and let hubby deal with the kids. That night I came out and the house was a mess. The kitchen was in total chaos.
I was too sick to care. I was shivering all day and so sick to my stomach. Hubby stayed home yesterday to take care of the boys and me. I spent half the night awake with a pounding headache. I finally was able to eat some crackers and ginger ale and took a motrin. Hubby got me a heating pad for my head and I finally was able to fall asleep.
I haven't been sick like this in a long time...
I am so thankful that hubby was able to stay home to take care of us...

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop