Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday Madness! Diapers By The Slice


Remember when I threw my sister a pink and zebra print themed shower? I got the cutest little diaper cakes from Diapers By The Slice. She made the perfect match and it was a great addition to the theme of the party! I got tons of compliments and referred the guests to Diapers By The Slice. It is so great to throw a shower, with these super cute decorations that I did not have to make. lol I have no time to sit there and make anything so Etsy has been very helpful!!! Diapers By The Slice has the cutest and most creative baby items. Check her out here.


Adorable Baby Bath Gift Set for a Baby Boy or Baby Girl - $24



Monkey Business Diaper Cake - $42.95


Beautiful Baby Washcloth Bouquet Available in Boy, Girl, and Neutral Genders - $14



Customizable Set of 3 Table Top Centerpiece Diaper Cakes - $22




No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop