Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Madness! The Glitzy Girl

I love being a girl! I love to wear jewelry and accessorize. I love different necklaces. I found some gorgeous pieces at The Glitzy Girl. She has amazing, and unique pieces. It's hard to pick a favorite. I got a black on black piece. Can't go wrong with black. lol She also has the most amazing headpieces! Oh my goodness. A girl can go insane in there! At The Glitzy Girl you will find all things "glitzy," fun and super girly! She specializes in custom design Bridal and special occasion jewelry and she is always willing to design something special for yourself or for those special ladies in your life. Start thinking about the Holiday season coming up! The Glitzy Girl is a great place for Christmas presents! Check her out here.


The Britta Necklace...in pink, peach, fuchsia, and coral - $48


3 - 1.75" Ivory Satin Flower Hair Pins with rhinestones centers - $36

The Kasey Necklace...in gray glass pearls and pink flowers - $30


Tiffany Blue Rose Ring - $7


No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop