Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Madness! MyCutieTootie


You know how when you go to etsy looking for something SUPER CUTE? Well I found it on My Cutie Tootie. I fell in love with that store and all her items. And she is a sweetie to work with. I got mugs for my sister's baby showers. I got both grandmothers, my sister and I personalized mugs. They are SUPER cute! My Cutie Tootie has so many amazing personalized items. Once I get a break on my money spending I want to come back and get her cake stand. They are so pretty. Check out My Cutie Tootie here and you will fall in love. It will be hard to pick a favorite item, but tell me which one you like best. :)



Monogrammed Towel Set with Matching Canvas Bin "Froggie Time" - $45


Cutie Tootie Cake Stands/ Chip dip Platter in one - $45

Monogrammed Quilted Tote polka dot monogrammed with name or initials - $30


Personalized Coffee Cup Polka dot - $11.99



No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop