Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday 3Ts - Talk


This Tuesday I am going to have a guest blogger. My twin sister has this cute shop on etsy called Bowquet - this is what she had to say about her store.

Bowquet:
2 1/2 years ago, when I found out I was pregnant with a girl, I knew she'd be a girly girl and would need lots of bows. I didn't like much of what I saw out there and I couldn't really afford to buy ALL of the ones I liked. I also knew that I would become a stay at home mom once she was born, so I wanted to do something crafty... So I started making my own bows. I started slow and within a few months had all these plans for an etsy shop. My sister and I set out to come up with names and hairbow ideas...

BOWquet was "born" in February of 2009. Starting on etsy was amazing. I love having my own "shop" online. I like that it targets people all over the world. It was a slow start though, a few sales here and there. These past 6 months or so have been the busiest, but mainly the past 2 months have brought the most business. I have had more sales these past 2-3 months, then ever on etsy. I work hard to put my name "out there" on the etsy forums, twitter, blogging... So I guess it's working. :) Plus, I make sure I'm stocked with tons of cute bows!

I love making hairbows. I love coming up with new ideas and seeing it come to "life". My idea of a relaxing evening it sitting on the couch surrounded by ribbons and my hot glue gun. :) I have a slight obsession with ribbons. I can't walk out of any craft store empty handed. If I see a ribbon, I immediately come up with ideas and I just have to buy it.


Here are some samples of her bows. For more, check out her store here or her blog. You can also "like" her on facebook here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Christmas tree. And I love all the bows you have made for Bambam. They are very well done. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox said...

i love the minnie mouse one! :)

p.s. did you get my notice that you won my giveaway a couple weeks ago? I need your address to mail the prize to! :)

you can email it to me at tfoxcreations at gmail dot com ;)

!***MckLinky Blog Hop